About Our Company
We pride ourselves in our sustainability and social venture.
Power Chair Recyclers of New England started in 2013 as a social and sustainability venture to divert medical equipment from the landfill, refurbish them, and provide them at a considerable discount to those individuals that need them.
We realize that a lot of people need handicap equipment, but don't fall under insurance coverage, or their copays are too high, or perhaps their insurance company is taking too long to provide the equipment.
The practice of sustainability does not stop at medical equipment. The showroom and office space at Power Chair Recyclers is replete with repurposed and recycled materials, from the desk to the break area. We pride ourselves in our sustainability and social venture, to do everything we can to protect the world we have been provided with.
We strive to rescue unused and unneeded medical equipment from the landfill and refurbish it.
Everyone who needs handicap equipment should have access to affordable products. Our goal is to provide equipment to those who truly need it.
Whether you are making a donation, or in search of equipment, we're here to help you every step of the way.
Creating a Sustainable Solution
Meet Our Team
- John Perrotti Jr. is the brain child behind this company.…
- Andrew joined Power Chair Recyclers in June 2015 and serves as…
- Raymond joined the company in September 2015. Raymond is known for…
- Bailey Jean, two years old, is the longest-tenured dog working here at…
- Buddy is the most-recent addition to the staff and joins Bailey…